Forum talk with 'friends'

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Glad you are med-ed down. A few others on here could use the same therapy?

PD

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

Glad you are med-ed down. A few others on here could use the same therapy?

PD

you just ain't whistling Dixie son [:D]

7112CCFBCF3441869BDC2A7731D44C53.jpg

Attachments

• 7112CCFBCF3441869BDC2A7731D44C53.jpg
    7112CCFBCF3441869BDC2A7731D44C53.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 79

cyberdigger

Reaction score
On the turning away from the pale and downtrodden and the words they say which we won't understand:
"Don't accept that what's happening is just a case of others' suffering or you'll find that you're joining in the turning away"
It's a sin that somehow light is changing to shadow and casting it's shroud over all we have known.. unaware how the ranks have grown.. driven on by a heart of stone.. we could find that we're all alone in the dream of the proud.
On the wings of the night, as the daytime is stirring, where the speechless unite in a silent accord.. using words you will find are strange, and mesmerized as they light the flame, feel the new wind of change on the wings of the night.
No more turning away from the weak and the weary! No more turning away from the coldness inside, just a world that we all must share.. it's not enough just to stand and stare..!

Is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away?

..from a momentary lapse of reason..

mindmaster

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents--
Excuse me for dropping in like this, but all the blowing of the wind has woke the "Tree" from which the apple fell from...
I only have a few words to share on this entire Circus..
I have been collecting ,buying ,selling, and trading bottles for over 25 years now. I do not know it all and do not claim to,however I have learned a few things over the years that lead me to understand much more about different things than others. I am saying this only in preparation of the following statement;
The things I really do not care at all about are your obnoxious replys and self gratification as you find recourse in attempting to converse with the younger of my family. Yes Cory is my son and I am the tree from which he came from. I am proud of my son and do not take lightly slurs toward our family or our homeland of Tennessee. Of course as you have already encountered the quick defensiveness of my son ,and as you yourself have stated you know nothing about him or us to make that type of statement. I do appreciate that retraction of your inconsideration toward a person of whom you have no true relations with. Let me assure you this is why I am very quite and do not say much on this forum. Simply put, its not worth the hassle to try to assist with the knowledge and experience I have only to be Criticized or downplayed by others who are only needing to be patronized. Make no doubt about what I am saying, I enjoy the hobby, but could care less about material items compared to my family and my namesake. Anyone who reads this needs to understand I am a very peacable person but dont back me in the corner about my honor or name sake of my family. If you think "wer so countrfied its a shame" say a little prayer for us that we might have the opportunity to become a better person than that we are portrayed to be. IN the mean time don't move so quickly to advance on someone with the stick of adversity. You might find the limb it is connected to is about to bust your tail. Have a great evening everyone..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2