Ghosts.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Don't know where that is. Cool, I'd like to go there!

Just Dig it

Reaction score
my house has a white light that whips around sometimes ..llast night it whipped past the door in a blur she went to check ..no one there.ive lived here a while .its not hurting anyone

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
My parent's neighbor's house is haunted... Melody, who lives there now, told me that one time her front light was blinking like crazy in the middle of the day. When she went outside, she saw her 3 year old son playing in the creek.... the light stopped blinking once she got him in. She also told me there are times when she smells cigar smoke in the house. The man who used to live there for probably more than 60 years (died when he was 96) used to smoke Tipparillos.

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
We Have a small upstairs bedroom that we believe an infante passed in .. we found a picture of a baby girl on the rafter in the closet and the room was paintied pink with girly type look to it and was empty when we looked @ the house like they just didn't use that room.. . And before we had centeral air We would prop the windows up with a 2x4 and atleat 3 times when it would start to cool off @ nite the board would get slamed on the floor and the window slammed Down!! Would scare the shorts off yah !! I just quit opening the window.. Also back in the day the hired man lived in that little room... needless to say I don't like that room..

Our house is late 1700's and the big dairy barn is over 100 years old.. atleat 3 people have passed while stacking hay in the big loft... always freaks me out if I am moving hay up there in the dark.. even with a flashlite it creeps me out like they are watching me...

capsoda

Reaction score
When I was young, beautiful, and erned my money with a bass guitar, I spent the night with a friend, Benny Leurs, at his grand parents home. When we came in that night it was after we finished a job so it was 2:30am or so when we got in and Benny's Grand Mom left a note on the table explaining where the food was and that she was in bed. We ate and went to bed. Bout 4 am I woke to go to the john and heard someone rocking down stairs. Went down to have a look see and it was Bennys Grand Dad sittin by the fire place toastin his tooties, enjoying a beer and his pipe. I thought a beer sounded good and I was wide awake so I says want another and he said sure so I got us each one and sat in the other rocker and we talked untill I fell asleep. Woke at about 8am when I heard Grand Mom in the kitchen making wat she called her Southerner, German breakfast, grits and eggs with thick slices of German ham and pastries. She starlted a little when I walked in from the living room and ask what in the world I was doing in there. I told her I cam down because I heard John, her husband, down there rocking so we had some beers and smoked and talkes a while but I had fallen asleep.

During my spitting out the previous sentance she froze with a funny look on her face and droped whatever dish she had in her hand. Benny came running in and I told him what had happened. It was a few minutes before we got her calmed down and Benny explain that John his Grand Dad had been dead for 4 years but they often found empty beer bottled on his table with his pipe and an ashtray full of ashes and heard his rocker squeeking. No one had ever gone down before. Soooo I had spent about an hour and a half talking to a dead dude who was very polite and would light your cigerettes with his 18K gold pipe lighter. I didn't spend anymore nightd at Benny's Grand Moms house but I did go often to visit her.

Not joking..... Still creeps me out a little but not too bad. He was a nice old guy who I had never meet while he was living.

glass man

Reaction score
DANG WHAT A COOL GHOST! DRINK BEERS WITH YOU AND LIGHT YOUR CIGS! TOO COOL CAP! DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT YALL TALKED BOUT? WHEN I WAS 10 OR SO WE LIVED WITH A CEMETARY RIGHT BEHIND OUR HOUSE AND RAILROAD TRACKS CLOSE TO THE SIDE OF OUR HOUSE. THIS WAS BOUT 1964. I HAD MY OWN BEDROOM AND COULD LOOK FROM MY BED DOWN THE HALL. I WOKE UP ONE NIGHT AND LOOKED DOWN THE HALL AND SAW A GREEN LUMINOUS MAN DRESSED LIKE A RAIL ROAD BRAKE MAN {I KNOW THAT NOW NOT THEN] HE HAD THE OVERALLS ,THE RAILROAD CAP AND A LANTERN THAT WAS SLOWLY SWINGING BACK AND FORTH. HE WAS WALKING YET NOT MOVING ANY DISTANCE,JUST WALKED IN PLACE. SCARED ME SOMETHING BAD! I REACHED UP TO CUT THE LAMP ON,BUT THE WALL SWITCH HAD TO BE TURED ON AS WELL,MEANING I HAD TO GET OUT OF BED TO TURN IT ON! THE "WHATEVER "WENT AWAY WHEN THE LIGHT CAME ON. THE RAILROSD DUDE DID NOT SEEM EVIL OR EVEN LIKE IT WAS AWARE OF ME.JUST HAD A JOB TO DO IT SEEMED LIKE. I NEVER TOLD ANY ONE THEN CAUSE I KNEW THEY WOULD NOT BELIEVE ME. I WENT AND GOT IN THE BED WITH MY BIG BROTHER! WAS NEVER ASKED WHY. I STILL WONDER WHAT I WOULD HAVE SEEN IF I HAD JUST LAID THERE AND WATCHED TO SEE WHAT THE GUY WAS GONNA DO. WAS JUST TO SCARED TO DO IT THEN AND WOULD PROBABLY BE NOW! WOULD LOVE TO GO AND ASK THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE THERE NOW IF THEY HAVE SEEN THE RAILROAD DUDE,BUT HOW TO GO ABOUT THAT WITHOUT SCARING THE PEOPLE OR THEM THINKING "THIS GUY IS CRAZY"! JAMIE

LC

Reaction score
I remember when I was a young and wild , I smoked a bit of weed one night with a couple of other guys , and I remember seeing all kinds of things I could not explain !

Mattkoz

Reaction score
Ok, i guess i'll tell mine. Well it all srarted one morning when i woke up and saw this shadow on the wall out of the corner of my eye and suddenly it dissapeared. Thaen about a year later i was walking up the stairs and a flashlight and a hair brush almost nail me in the head. I told my mom to watch where she is throwing stuff but she was at the table eating breakfast so she could'nt have done it. Then i was sitting on the couch and heard these bottles hit each other in my room, i went up but they were all standing up and my windows were closed. This stuff did creep me out a bit but not too much. The house was built in the early 1900 and there was a fire in the house.
Great stories guys.

huffysback

Reaction score
Before we moved to Savannah, we had seen an episode on Ghost Hunters on Moon River Brewery about Ghosts and how they liked to mess with the tours.
Well, about 2 years before we moved down here my husband, myself and a friend had flown down here for St.Patricks Day, and one night we went on one of those goofy ghost tours of Savannah, and one of our stops was Moon River Brewery.
Well, while we were in the basement, they told us that sometimes, people would get pinched, or poked while the tour guide was talking, and sure enough...there was no one standing behind me and something pulled my hair really hard. I turned around, but no one was there. Now how creepy is that!
I tried to get out of there as fast as possible, for me that part of the tour was over [:eek:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR