Goff,s Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Hi all I am new to this site but LOVE it . i I am a collector nut, first fossils than minerals, than got addicted to arrowheads NOW ITS BOTTLES. My wife just shakes her head. Well I live in Rhode Island and from what I am seeing there are alot of good spots to look. My first dig I found two Carters inks and a bottle I think may be special it has "Indian Vegetable Cough Syrup and Blood Purifier " embossed its color is aqua and when cleaned its MINT. Any of you know the rarity and or value? Thanks all for a most enjoyable site and friendly group of folks.

Lou

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Lou ,
The Goff's is a nice Indian bottle.....but the monetary value isn't much , 10.00 or so.
I just bought one yesterday at the Asheville , N.C. Show for my Daughter's Medicine collection. A nice bottle ! I also added a nice open pontiled Atwood's Bitters . I got into both of them for less than 50.00 .
I would recommend the Asheville show to all the ACL soda guys and Milk bottle collectors. There were 100's and 100's of them at the Show.
Brian

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply Brian, I did not care how much its worth I like it and will add this one to my new and growing collection.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi ,
I didn't care how much mine was worth either ! It's a nice Indian bottle that was reasonable ! Will go great in my Daughters Medicine collection !!!!!
Brian

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide