Happy Birthday Privymaster!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Now I don't usually start birthday wishes for inactive members and I don't expect anyone to respond but I was entertained by Scott's privy digging adventures for a while before getting to read all of the viking's adventures and then Chris and this place so I appreciate him for that. If you get a chance, you can click on his home page and get just a sample of what it used to be.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Steve,

I join you in a Birthday shout out to Scott. I remember His Site fondly. Glad to see it is still up. Viking's has changed, and not for the better...

Scott's got 2 posts under his belt here. Wish he would return.

Jh16654.jpg
From.

baltbottles

Reaction score
I can remember reading his site in 1999 and 2000 always waiting for him to post his latest dig. his site was the one that inspired me (a dump digger at the time) to want to go dig privies. And well the rest is history.

But anyway happy birthday Scott I hope you are still getting a dig in here and there.

Chris

Reaction score
Hi there, so much time has passed but I just stumbled onto this forum post recently. Privymaster was my husband, he passed away in late 2010 of cancer. I consider him a pioneer with his webpage (pre-YouTube). I’m positive if he were still with us he’d have a very popular channel.

Reactions: Roy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday