HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday. My breath was taken away by the creativity taken by those of you who took pictures and posted them. I want to make a star collage with all my star photos, so thank you all so very much.

I have to confess something my birthday is really September 4th. this happened last year and kindlyLobey showed me that I transposed the numbers and I changed them and thought this year it would get it right. I haven't been around because sadly, a little almost 2 year old twin friend of mine died last Monday to brain cancer. I believe that she became an Angel that day and had something to do with all of this all along, as it was about one year ago that I started caring for her twin sister and learned about her battle with cancer. I donated my time to help the family out, she gave me happiness and a purpose at a time I felt I had none. I know I gave her something when she was missing her family, even if I had to lay on the floor most of the time.

So this will be my, "Forum Birthday," from now on, because when I saw that it said it was my birthday and every time a star showed up I smiled even though I was crying so hard at the loss of the baby. Stars really mean something to me, to me they are a sign. Everything was wonderful, they were just what I needed and was a complete surprise. Thanks again, You all made my day a little brighter. Sorry It's taken me so long to respond.
Sincerely,
star

1F697A716F4E40068A62FF2510369D8D.jpg

Attachments

• 1F697A716F4E40068A62FF2510369D8D.jpg
    1F697A716F4E40068A62FF2510369D8D.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 49

RedGinger

Reaction score
I remembered you saying you were a Virgo, so I was a little confused

Latest posts

Members online