has anyone seen this in NJ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

portland med. man

Reaction score
that was funny he had signs all the way around that dump but none were signed ,, gonna have to pound the rest of that place before he putts up some booby traps or worse he dies and his wife sells the land and then they build stupid condos on top of the site.....

David E

Reaction score
Did you know that in Washington State and in the Lake Washington,
many years back land slipped into the lake and the first growth trees were way down under. Well a guy and his divers harvested
that forest and was promply arrested. It's true
Dave

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Ambly...

Hey Sean, great photo of you diggin under that rock...[:eek:] You are coming to the New England Bottle Show, Right? Bram will be happy to feed you and we can put back a couple after the show...

What do you say?

Wayne

doorsmaniac

Reaction score
Heres one I posted Last Year on a dig (of course i saw after the dig was over.....HE H

Ge94785.jpg

Attachments

• Ge94785.jpg
    Ge94785.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 72

Yooper14

Reaction score
Great discussion!
I especially enjoyed the point someone made about the sign being nailed into the tree! If they're so worried about protecting dirt, which is dead, wouldn't they want to worry about that tree with 6 fresh nail-wounds in it!!

We have a terrible disease in our country. Everything is becoming overregulated, and unfortunately special-interest groups are able to push agendas through to pass laws benefiting their sole point of view. The responsibility of the lawmakers is supposed to be to consider every point of view, and make a law based onthe best interests of all parties involved. We all have to accept that our rights as Americans end where we begin to infringe upon the rights of others, but the lawmaker's job is to make the distinction of where that line is. But they are failing. They are not considering the needs of all parties involved...this sign would be a good example.

The natural reaciton would be to start a special-interest lobbying group for collectors, detectorists, and diggers. But this only feeds the larger problem. What I believe we need is a frank discussion amongst politicians on the proper execution of their duties. Will this ever happen??[:(]

Yooper

capsoda

Reaction score
How about a special-interest lobby group for the cruel and unusual punishment of special-interest lobby groups, or congressmen or senators or any of those other politically correct nimrods and pinheads that keep steppin on my rights in the name of stupidity.[:mad:]

amblypygi

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: southern Maine diver

Ambly...

Hey Sean, great photo of you diggin under that rock...[:eek:] You are coming to the New England Bottle Show, Right? Bram will be happy to feed you and we can put back a couple after the show...

What do you say?

Wayne

Hey Wayne,

I'm gonna try, but that weekend is tough. My wife and I teach a biology course the previous week down in the Virgin Islands (yeah, I know it's tough, but somebody has to do it) and I'm not sure how free we will be on the second. I will do my best though, it would be fun to meet all you guys in the real world [:)]

Sean

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem