has anyone seen this in NJ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
What they don't know won't hurt them.[;)]

If I throw a beer bottle in the water I could get arrested so I'm just picking up trash that someone else threw away. Helping out by removing trash and helping the ecoligy of this fine planet. [:)]

Hey, I guess I'm just anouther trash hugger.[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi philabottles, that's not good to see. i am not sure what the laws are in md. i guess i should find out. everytime i go digging i feel like i need to look over my shoulder. that's sad. rhona

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Sean...

I hear ya... so, when I use my "jet" nozzle or my suction dredge, I am re-distributing the overburden and as long as I don't bring the "dredge" material to the surface and haul it away, I am within the guidelines set forth by the Army Corps of engineers. [;)]

As long as it does not interfere with navigation... so ...[&:] technically, I can re-distribute overburden along the bottom in such a way that it does not interfere with navigation and collect "trash" and bring it to the surface... just my way of contributing to the ecology...[&:]

Trying to save the world... one bottle at a time!!!![;)]

Wayne

bearswede

Reaction score
Seems like to me ya'll 'er actin' within the spirit of the law... Yup...

Thinkin' like lawyers... Is that a GOOD thing, Martha???

woody

Reaction score
I found the law on New Jerseys website.

http://www.nj.gov/dep/hpo/2protection/protect.htm

Scroll down to where it says "Archaeological Site Protection " on the left and click on "final law".

You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader.

It makes it pretty clear that you can't dig on certain areas of public land in New Jersey.

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
In Canada if you remove anything from a body of water its considered piracy,next time I go out I'm taking my parrot & wearing a patch.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
i love running from park rangers here in philly, sometimes they have horses. the cops have dirtbikes now...they are cool people and they always ask for bottles full of liquid that they can drink.

only if the erosion didnt destroy so many living creatures and PLEASE! THINK OF THE ECOSYSTEM....hey! is that a shrubbery? i must destroy it! HAHAHAHA

this is sarcasm. i do not intentionally destroy shrubbery.

thanks for all the replies!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday