Hello to all of you.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Great to hear all went well! It looks like we are members of the same family now with by-passes!

Mike

ktbi

Reaction score
Welcome back Red. It should be obvious by now that a lot of people really care about you and are very concerned for your health. I am a prime example of how you reach out and touch people. Several years ago, when I was a noob on this site, my Yahoo Communicator popped up and you were there saying Hi! I didn't really know you yet, and this was the first time I ever remember using Yahoo Communicator. We talked for quite a while, several days in a row actually, and you sent me a couple of bottle books. You will never know how welcomed I felt by that exchange, and I've read many similar interactions between you and other members of our 'ABN Club'. Your contributions here have helped all us understand our hobby just a little better each time. You are a class act Red. Stay healthy!!! Ron

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Good you are still kicking Red. My father had a triple bypass and was fine for many decades afterwards. A lot of it is mental attitude and a purpose in life. Be well.

cookie

Reaction score
Red- nice to hear you're doing well....great to see your post and welcome back. John

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles