help)i think i was gaught by ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Walk the banks and look for broken glass... try old treelines around farms. The dumps can be pretty far from the house. Any place where there may have been a ravine, too.

glass man

Reaction score
HEY IF THE WATER AIN'T TOO DEEP [KNEE LEVEL] WALK UPSTREAM ,AS THE MUD/ DIRT WILL NOT MESS WITH YOUR VISABILITY,IT WILL GO DOWNSTREAM BEHIND YOU.ALSO GET A STICK OR A BROOM STICK. CUT THE END OFF TO A SHARP POINT THAT WILL FIT INTO THE MOUTH OF A SODA OR ANY SMALL MOUTH BOTTLE AND WHEN YOU SEE A BOTTLE IN THE WATER YOU CAN PUT THE STICK IN THE MOUTH OF THE BOTTLE AND PULL IT RIGHT OUT,WITH OUT HAVING TO BEND DOWN IN THE WATER AND BRING THE BOTTLE TO YOU! DID IT FOR YEARS. ROUND HERE I ALWAYS WAITED STILL IT WAS IN THE 40S DEGREE RANGE,SO DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BOUT WATERMOCASINS ROUND HERE. WATER IS COLD,BUT I LIKE THE NO SNAKE THING. COURSE I LIVE DOWN SOUTH WHERE THESE SNAKES LIVE. YOU MAY LIVE WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BOUT THAT! WELL GOOD HUNTING AND SHOW US WHAT YOU FIND!!![&:] JAMIE

TJSJHART

Reaction score
hey john or al...which ever... where are you located you just might be near a few of the diggers on here?

alcapone1130

Reaction score
thanks glass man i definately have to worry about copper heads and water mocasins i live in tn and they are bad in that creek,so you wouldnt dig the floor of the creek just dig the walls and check ontop of the bed? mostly the whole thing is 3inches to a foot or two and pretty clear and do you have any thought to where else i can look for some bottles i have no idea where to began i just want to so bad

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1