Horseshoe Maker's Mark and Chero-Cola bottle dating

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SShah

Reaction score
I found an old Chero-Cola bottle when repairing our front porch. I found some info about the company, but can't find anything about the maker's mark. I also want to see if it dates back to when the house was built in 1915. Has anyone come across this maker's mark or have any guesses about the age of the bottle? Thanks!!

Attachments

• chero-cola bottle.jpeg
    chero-cola bottle.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
  • horseshoe makers mark.jpeg
    horseshoe makers mark.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130

Wadersmith

Reaction score
I found an old Chero-Cola bottle when repairing our front porch. I found some info about the company, but can't find anything about the maker's mark. I also want to see if it dates back to when the house was built in 1915. Has anyone come across this maker's mark or have any guesses about the age of the bottle? Thanks!!
Whats the town name, I can tell you you are on the mark the bottle is between 1910-1920

Wadersmith

Reaction score
No problem, would you be interested in selling by any chance
Would you be interested in selling?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4