How old are you ????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hi Luvtodig,
not sure which bottle it is.. would need to see pics, and also desc. of anything on the bottle, like the base, as well as the actual bottom. will wai for pics if you can get them.

bottlesofpepsi...

BOTTLEMINER

Reaction score
We'll I'am 25, my wife thinks I'am a three year old because I love to play in the dirt.I have been collecting bottles for about ten years. I started out exploring old mines and found bottles with the original labels and then I started meeting other diggers and was taught how to probe. I was hooked for life.

luvtodig

Reaction score
Welcome Bottleminer[:D] this is a cool forum, I am new myself, and I am enjoying all the sharing here[:)] Old mines would be cool to hunt, but too dangerous for me..happy hunting!! Looking forward to pics of your finds[:D]

Pontiled

Reaction score
Hi Zydeco! That far back! Wow, the 70's are like a dream. I remember Laws and all the great times we had there. Your bottle was, and still is, a bargain. Haven't seen many around! I wish I was still up there in Virginia. I could take you to an area where they were dug, but it would take a while to find it because the community has grown - I think the old dump site is still there, though.

Good to see you!

Aerated

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been collecting bottles for as long as i can remember, my father & Grandfather began collecting in the 70's. I was bought up in an area of New Zealand that was famous for its goldrushes in the 1860's. Im 24 now & my earliest memories are going out looking for old camp sites, digging old house sites etc.I still actively collect, and go looking every chance I get.

Cheers Aerated!

kumtow

Reaction score
G'Day everyone. I may as well throw in my 2 bobs worth as well. I'm 46 for another few months, then I suddenly become a year older. Sigh.
I started collecting in the early 70s in Geraldton Western Australia. I was 13 when I started rummaging around in the dirt. My interests turned to girls and surfing a couple of years later and I sold my collection (much to my regret. I think I needed a new surfboard or something).
I now live in Townsville Queensland and 3 years ago the bottle bug got me by the throat again. Not many places to dig here so I tend to play on eBay a lot.
Alan

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I forgot.....But I know GB=LTD x S&P....... (Good Bottles =Lotsa' Time Digging x Sweat combined with Perseverence.)

But it don't take no genius to figure that out, does it?

[8D][8D][8D][8D]

Ay74088.jpg

Attachments

• Ay74088.jpg
    Ay74088.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 86

kentster

Reaction score
<~~~~~ Niffty 50 here!! been save'n old bottles and stuff for over 7 generations here in vermont,, I've got stuff my great uncle Ethan might have had!! (LMAO!)

Relicsnstuff

Reaction score
O.K. I've watched everone else post, I've been holding out I guess, 49 years and 10 months, Been digging/collecting for about the last seven, living near New Orleans I wish I would had started a lot earlier but I have done very well for my short span of digging. Hi Oldtimer, I guess anyone who has searched for old bottles, or metal detected sure can relate to your post, I know I can, and I bet a lotta other folks can too.

Relicsnstuff.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson