How old are you ????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

undercovercajun

Reaction score
Hi all! I am a newbie here. I am 36 and I don't remember the age I started collecting, I just remember it being back in the early to mid 70's. I didn't collect for years and have been bringing out the old bottles...and trying to figure out what the heck some of them are!

Reaction score
I am new here as well, about 2 weeks now..BIG SMILES..just wanted to say Welcome to the even newer members, and this should be fun for all.... Have a Great WEEK, what ever week you are in....

David..
============

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
WOW ! Does this thread have a record number of hits and replies for this forum ???
Great turn out everybody ! A lot more replies than I expected when I started this thread that's for sure.

wberry

Reaction score
I'm 49 and have been collecting since I was about 17 years old. I started collecting antique items as soon as I could cadge enough allowance to do it!

Wayne

amblypygi

Reaction score
Just turned 41 this month! Don't feel a day over 40 though, funny thing.

I started digging when I was about 6, but I've taken many long breaks over the years. Recently I went nuts again and started aquiring more bottles, look at what my fiance and I did with the dead space over the kitchen cabinets! Her idea, I admit, but I wired the lights [:)]

Lj21812.jpg

Attachments

• Lj21812.jpg
    Lj21812.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 72

BARQS19

Reaction score
I'm 20 years old, I've been collecting & digging since I was about 8, collected anything I could get my hands on, got smart and stuck to one thing, BARQ'S. I've been collecting that now for about 6 years.

old digger

Reaction score
Great display you have there, I see a cat up there, [8|] is it alive, a toy, glass????? We have a cat and I'm worried one day she will break something, been lucky for several years.

ashott

Reaction score
I am 26 and heading to 27 on Oct. 13th (yes the 13th..haha). I have been collecting bottles for about 10 yrs along with anything Coca Cola. My husband is an electrician and i guess he could be called my "digger". In the past two weeks he has brought home three different bottles from job sites. I am not really sure where to dig and have never been on a dig. Need some insite and help from other diggers. I do hop by the flea market alot though!!!!
[:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaExplorer11