How to dig a still standing privy.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
How come this guys post always shows #186? its always the same. He keeps posting but the number stays at 186???

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:D] Methinks Jet Coaster fan is somebody on this site who likes to fun people, and he is probably one of our mods and that is why the count is screwy, good pickup on that tho.........

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hummmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who it isssssssss. I think I know

I have a feeling we wont see Jet boy much anymore. Nice EYE Rock!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
It ain't me babe.
Do you mean the last 3 post remained at 186? I know I/we are always deleted his/her stuff and that knocks the stats down. This actually looked like a real question so it stayed but we're always worried about them and they have been warned.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

It ain't me babe.
Do you mean the last 3 post remained at 186? I know I/we are always deleted his/her stuff and that knocks the stats down. This actually looked like a real question so it stayed but we're always worried about them and they have been warned.

I never thought it was you Dear lol

Im glad you they haven't been deleting my posts, I would only have about 20 [8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

How come this guys post always shows #186? its always the same. He keeps posting but the number stays at 186???

It's because for each post he makes, one gets erased.. I guess.. [sm=rolleyes.gif]

Jet Coaster Fan

Reaction score
Today I went to the persons house in Talyerstown and looked in the tall narrow building that I thought was a privy. It is indeed oa very old privy and is had has three or four shelves in it with straw on each of the shelves. I saw a rounded tip of the wooden ring or lid of the privy hole where you sit but the shelve was nailed right onto the top of it, covering all but the tip. I also poked around a natural depression in the hillside a ways from the privy and found clear and green 1970s to 1980s screw top soda bottles and a few plastic bottles and a green plastic spray bottle. I also found a lot of clear jars and food containers. i will go back there this Thursday with a new medal detecting friend to check out the rest of the dump.

blade

Reaction score
I was reading that old post by Jet Coaster Fan and I saw Redgingers name, whatever happened to her ?

David Fertig

Reaction score
Ok.

I'll play.

Try this: How to dig a privy 101

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-396739/mpage-1/key-privy%252C101/tm.htm#396756

Jet Coaster Fan

Reaction score
Me and my friend will NOT have access to a excavator. The privy is up on a steep hillside. The suspected dump is probably 40 feet or so up above the privy on top of a very steep and high hillside by a stream. The house is on the side of the very steep embankment by the stream.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH