How to tell if it's a good place to look?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

anj2006

Reaction score
They do work good when the situation calls for them. I have already put my knee on a glass shard in the excitement of things! Was not cool, four hours and two stitches later!

anj2006

Reaction score
I have always used the leather bull rider gloves, the ones with the pull string around the wrist. They work for me! Keeps some of the dirt out and they hold up good against the broken glass. Dont be cheap when you buy gloves, or boots for that matter.

foster2100

Reaction score
They do work good when the situation calls for them. I have already put my knee on a glass shard in the excitement of things! Was not cool, four hours and two stitches later!

Oh man I bet that was just pure heck. I've got what they call restless legs syndrome and it makes sleep erratic to say the least.

anj2006

Reaction score
YES YELLOW JACKETS SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!!!! If i got bit like that my kit would not do a thing, i would die!!!!

foster2100

Reaction score
I have always used the leather bull rider gloves, the ones with the pull string around the wrist. They work for me! Keeps some of the dirt out and they hold up good against the broken glass. Dont be cheap when you buy gloves, or boots for that matter.

Right on and you know this is all something that can't be stressed enough a square nail versus a tennis the square nail will win. Are the gloves all leather or just leather palmed?

anj2006

Reaction score
Yea i have that! You no what works good for that? Nyquil z. Atleast it works for me.

anj2006

Reaction score
I buy mine at the tractor supply, they cost like $25 bucks but you need a good pair of glives...

anj2006

Reaction score
What do you like to collect the most??? Me, i love inks! I have over a hundred! I do collect other bottles but mostly inks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli