How to tell if it's a good place to look?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

foster2100

Reaction score
I have a 1969 Sony Triniton Color Television sign that is in a light box, this is my best by far, I've only ever seen one other similar to it. What makes this sign so unique is that it was sort of a speciality sign this was made to go in a store window, I have looked the Internet over and it's not even been listed on EBay once in the sites history, you can look at Sold Items and sorta see what they went for but you've gotta use judgement.

foster2100

Reaction score
There was 2 other signs similar to mine one with different background colors was all blue background color and the other had the colors that mine has but just Sony at the bottom so the desirability of mine is higher than those both as a matter of fact I'm on a couple of Facebook groups that do just signs and had asked if anybody had ever seen one and one person out of almost the 4,000 members had ever seen one.

anj2006

Reaction score
Yea i can show you a few pics! Later today i will post them. Signs are cool, they can get pretty pricey though, the antique shops up here in central pa have them all the time. They are cool.

anj2006

Reaction score
Thats cool as hell. Variants is what makes it! Especially in the bottle collecting world.

foster2100

Reaction score
In signs product quality can make a difference too and Sony Trinitron was one of the best and one of the most advanced not just of its time but throughout the course of the CRT Tv. Haha want a real shocker go on eBay and look at the prices for the Trinitron line I was shocked to say the least even now the desirability still remains high despite HD.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator