HUGE Collection just purchased

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BARQS19

Reaction score
I just purchased a huge collection this evening, one van load is already here, have to pick up another one tomorrow, maybe two. The majority of the bottles are fruit jars all different colors. There are bitters, medicines, poisons, salesman samples, sodas, hutches, ACLs, blob tops, about 30 straight sided cokes, 20 amber straight sided cokes, whiskey crocks, milk bottles,and many more. I will need lots of help when it comes to most of this stuff so be on the lookout for a lot of annoying questions lol. There is also a number of bottle books from the 1970s on up.
Robert
barqs19

Om31734.jpg

Attachments

• Om31734.jpg
    Om31734.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 73

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hi Robert -
Great news! I'm happy for you and hope you got a great deal[:)]. Keep me in mind if you're selling some. I'm interested in any VA bottles, if there is any at all and any of those books that I don't have yet. It should be good fun going through them.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Robert ,
Please keep me in mind if you sell any Bitters or Tennessee Bottles .
I will buy or trade !!! When you get them all there and get a chance to go thru them ...drop me a line with what you have .
Thanks ! Brian

kastoo

Reaction score
How much did you get them for? I bought a collection for 50 bucks last Christmas that I earned 400 bucks off of.

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hi I'm still at school at the moment I paid $1000 for them. I can sell just two bottles and get my money back. Brian there are a few TN bottles. mostly amber cokes and a couple of other amber bottles from TN that look like Cokes. I found a Biedenharn hutch in the pile last night, that was a nice one.
Robert
barqs19

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hey Barqs,
When you get a chance to go thru them ......and if you want to sell that is !!
Send me a list of your Tennessee Bottles and jugs( if any ). And also , Send me a list of the Bitters if you are going to sell any of them.
Thanks , Brian

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973