I am in uncharted waters.........may-day may-day

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Road Dog

Reaction score
Yes, they are Jamie. These are not mine. I snagged the pic off Marble Connection.

243F8F982CD848F7B062F9DFFD3CE6DB.jpg

Attachments

• 243F8F982CD848F7B062F9DFFD3CE6DB.jpg
    243F8F982CD848F7B062F9DFFD3CE6DB.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 94

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey,

Is it just me, or are there fewer and fewer threads in this Marble forum? I have noticed this a couple times, but said nothing. Are the threads evaporating right out'ta here, or what?

We all voted and got this new forum installed, but we've not loaded it up with goodies yet. Are the older threads making a break for it while we're sleeping or looking the other way?

act85.jpg

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Thanks everyone,for your help,I have learned exactly what they are now,and by the newest pictures provided can tell a sizeable portion are German.Thank you all and and I can see why they are collectable.There is one marble out of the bunch the green,that I feel it is made from glass.
Any thoughts to this.

Road Dog

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Hey,

Is it just me, or are there fewer and fewer threads in this Marble forum? I have noticed this a couple times, but said nothing. Are the threads evaporating right out'ta here, or what?

We all voted and got this new forum installed, but we've not loaded it up with goodies yet. Are the older threads making a break for it while we're sleeping or looking the other way?

act85.jpg

Old threads are still here. Is your display setting set to more than thirty days?

ajohn

Reaction score
Well I sure learned alot! Thanks road dog,LC.Thanks for posting Steve.Now I really have to dig through my stuff to find all my marbles.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75