I come from the land down under,30 feet and full of blunder,the ladder fell it made me nervous-----

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

I've heard most pits in suburban towns are 6 foot wood liners?

...Thank god for that...[:-][8|][8|]
Who told you that? Thay are all 20 plus footers,why are you starting one soon?

logueb

Reaction score
You are due for a good privy Rick. Just hang in there and be safe. That ladder thing looks like something that would happen to me. Just don't know if I would have the nerve to go down into that 30 footer. Buster.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: logueb

You are due for a good privy Rick.  Just hang in there and be safe.  That ladder thing looks like something that would happen to me. Just don't know if I would have the nerve to go down into that 30 footer. Buster.
[:D]Only time will tell Buster[:D]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

I've got the go-ahead to locate the pits and dig in an 1865 house... I'll have help, but I really hope you're kidding... [:D][:D][:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

I've got the go-ahead to locate the pits and dig in an 1865 house... I'll have help, but I really hope you're kidding... [:D][:D][:D]

What me kid?? [8D] of course im kidding,if I wasn't id be a dead privy now [:D] Good luck digging connor,I hope you hit the good one.
Who is helping you?

Wheelah23

Reaction score

What me kid?? [8D] of course  im kidding,if I wasn't  id be a dead privy now [:D] Good luck digging connor,I hope you hit the good one.
Who is helping you?

It's going to be either Tom Leavy (from Paterson) or Mike Safer (the man, the myth, the legend). Greg (bottle34nut) might help too. Should be a fun time... Unfortunately I have to wait till after labor day, but I think it'll be worth the wait.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY GUYS WHATS UP THE BADGER HERE.HEY SWIZ I WISH I COULD POST MORE BUT DURING THE WEEK I WORK 2 JOBS.I USUALLY GET ON ABOUT 9:30PM IF I DONT FALL ASLEEP.I DIG ON WEEKENDS AND ALWAYS TELL MYSELF I WILL SLEEP OR REST SOMETIME BUT SOMETIME NEVER COMES.NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN A DAY .WAS SUPPOSED TO DIG A PRIVY THIS WEEKEND BUT TOOK MY SON AND HIS FRIENDS TO MAYHEM FEST MEGADEATH,GODSMACK,DISTURBED AND MORE DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT AND NEEDED A REST ANYWAY.I LOVE DIGGIN WITH RICK BUT HIS REGULAR DIGGIN PARTNER IS PAUL THEY HAVE BEEN DIGGIN TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME USUALLY IF THEY NEED HELP THEY MIGHT ASK ME BUT OTHERWISE I DONT LIKE TO BOTHER THEM.RICK PUTS IN THE WORK FOR THE PERMISSIONS SO HE DESERVES THE GOOD STUFF HE FINDS,ITS NOT THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD GETTING THE PERMISSIONS AS MOST OF YOU WILL ALREADY KNOW.ONE OTHER THING IS THAT ME AND RICK DIFFER ON THE WAY THE PICKS GO ,HE AND PAUL KEEP WHAT THEY DIG WHEN EACH GUY IS IN THE PIT BUT I USUALLY PUT EVERYTHING IN A PILE AND THEN FLIP FOR STUFF AT THE END.BUT ENJOY DIGGIN WITH THESE GUYS ALWAYS FUN. BADGER

epackage

Reaction score
This show Badger ??

1CC08CF526FD47249ADEF8A2F587F7C9.jpg

Attachments

• 1CC08CF526FD47249ADEF8A2F587F7C9.jpg
    1CC08CF526FD47249ADEF8A2F587F7C9.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 53

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads