I have a bunch of stuff...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AiXeLsyD13

Reaction score
I have a bunch of junk on my "bottle" shelf (& elsewhere) that's not exactly bottles. Here's some of the more interesting stuff...
Well, this one was a bottle, but now it's a cheese-tray or some thing. I got it at a church rummage sale.
P1010463.jpg
A neat little cobalt oil lamp...
P1010475.jpg
I guess this is a bottle, but I dunno what kind. I just like guitars...
P1010476.jpg
Coca~Cola salt n' pepper shakers...
P1010468.jpg
The lil' lady got this for me...
P1010526.jpg
This Coca~Cola bank was my dad's, it's not old or anything...
P1010509.jpg
A replica sign...
P1010507.jpg
Lil' beer-mug looking shot glass...
P1010500.jpg
Coca~Cola night light...
P1010515.jpg
A sun-catcher from the New River Gorge Bridge...
P1010557.jpg
Creepy owl pitchers that I bought from antique stores in Bedford, PA a few miles apart. The green one caught my eye 1st, and when I saw the 2nd one I needed it for no apparent reason...
P1010544.jpg
I don't know if this mug is glass or ceramic...
P1010542.jpg
P1010548.jpg
And I just thought this inkwell was incredibly interesting...
P1010505.jpg

AiXeLsyD13

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

I like that inkwell myself AiXeLsyDi3 !

Thanks! It just said "take me home!". Ha ha ha. The creepy owls are cool too... I've seen them on a bunch of sites for sale, sometimes valuable, sometimes not... I wonder if the handle placement has to do with any of it? I'm new to all this.

Any way to go about identifying the inkwell?

Bluebelle

Reaction score
Waaaayyy cooooolllll stuff!!! You're a Pittsburgher? I lived there for 25 years, am in the desert southwest now. I especially like the blue lamp, the NRG suncatcher, the inkwell and the owl pitchers.

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
You ready to do some Pgh. digging AiX? I have a few places that I've been scoping out on my drive through the NorthSide. Maybe if you have a free day sometime we can hit one or two pits.

AiXeLsyD13

Reaction score
I was born in the 'Burgh, raised in the southeastern 'burbs, and now live in Dormont.

Zanes, I would love to do a dig. Never did that before. How does one go about it?

AiXeLsyD13

Reaction score
Somethign about the lamp caught my eye. I really liek blue & green glass. Once I had the green owl though, & I saw the amber one... I had to get it. My girlfriend actually bought me the cart from a craft show. Her family was laughing when she said she was going to give it to me for Christmas... they all thought it was junk, but I loved it!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Hey guys,...I've got a ladyfriend that lives on the north side (mexican war district).....her place is ancient (still has the old Allegany City house # carved in the stone sill out front...., her courtyard is tiny...adjoins four other propertys out back by an old carriage house...trouble is she has it all bricked and fishponds etc , back there...otherwise I'd have hit her up to dig for the privy....I'm sure ther's a few privys left to dig around Pittsburgh...
Joe
ORIGINAL: zanes_antiques

You ready to do some Pgh. digging AiX? I have a few places that I've been scoping out on my drive through the NorthSide. Maybe if you have a free day sometime we can hit one or two pits.

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I drive right by the Heinz Plant on the North Side every morning. I've got my eye on a couple of places. I'm on my way out the door to go by there right now as a matter of fact.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday