I have a number of old bottles.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GeoVHill

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on the following bottles?

1 small medicine bottle: United States Medicine Co. New York

1 small bottle: Simmons & Hammond Portland ME. Pat Jan 24, '88 (I think 1888) The top of this bottle protrudes out.

1 bottle 11 & 1/2 inches high. Light green tint. The bottom is raised up through the bottle about an inch and a half that forms what looks like an up-side down cup. In fact, you could pour a small amount of liquid in the bottom of this bottle.
It is marked: Genuine Caloric Punch with the letters JCS in the middle.

1 bottle (clear) about the size of a small milk bottle, marked: ROBET.SCHNEIDER Manchester N.H. This bottle not to be sold. (This bottle has a fat lip top)

I found these bottles at a dump.
George

medbottle

Reaction score
Hello GeoVHill, and welcome. The first bottle you mentioned is a fairly common medicine. The company put out several products, but you would need a label to determine what your bottle actually contained. As for the others, I vaguely remember hearing of your "Caloric Punch", but I'm not even sure if it was the same shape. It sounds like a wine bottle with that kick-up (the inverted portion). Now that I think about it, it might be a pretty good pontiled medicine from New York. Can you provide us with any pictures? That would go a long way in helping to identify your bottles.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960