I have two COKE bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PCBrandi

Reaction score
Hi everyone...I am very new to collecting bottles, I recently became interested in it when I found some at my great grandmothers camp that has been torn down. However I do not have a clue about what I am looking at to be honest I don't even know if they are collectors or not. I have been searching online all day and still can't tell what I have. I was wondering could anyone help me out with this. I guess that I can start by descrubung the bottles. They are both coke bottles. One of the bottles has stated on it in a white color "money back bottle" and on the other side "return for deposit". It is light green/aqua in color.....it is glass. Also in white it has the Coca-Cola Script and on the other side in white it has the word COKE. Below the writing it has 6 1/2 FL. OZ. On the very bottom of the bottle it has JENNINGS LA. THe bottle is curved somewhat with ridges. Also it has between the middle and the bottom of the bottle on one side it has very faintly stamped in the glass 7 9 3 the letter C with a cirle around it following that is the number 2.
The second bottle is a large glass bottle that is also a coke bottle. It is light green/aqua in color. Around the top of the neck of the bottle it has two arrows that form an oval shape on either side (looks almost like the recycle logo) in white. Towards the middle of the neck of the bottle it has in white " money back bottle" and on the other side has "return for deposit" It has two red rectangles on either side with a white outline one reads Coca-Cola in script and one reads COKE in print also in white below that in white as well on both sides is 32 FL. OZ. (1 QT.) There is nothing stamped on the bottom like on the previous bottle however stamped in the glass between the size and the bottom is 73 11 a c with a circle around it and 1 or possibly a capital i. The top on this bottle looks to be a screw on top. The bottle only has a very slight curve in it not like the other one it also has ridges.
Can anyone please help me identifying these bottles

Tony14

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I am not an expert on coke bottles, I think that they are both ndnr(no deposit no return) bottles most likely from the 70's. I do not think they are worth much, but I am not sure. Hopefully someone with more info can help you more.

PCBrandi

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply........ that gives me a little more insight on them.....I am not sure if I mentioned it in my previous post, but both bottles say money back bottle and also say return for deposit....does that still mean ndnr?

PCBrandi

Reaction score
In my previous post I was talking about two bottles, well I was looking on ebay for some info and found a picture of a bottle that looks exactly like mine.....minus the lid...I don't have that.
To view it go to ebay item number 6181750663.
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen