I know a change has come

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
But I can't help missing the old forum....just glad it is still here at all...having a hard time getting used to it..lot of changes in NINA and My life right now..We will be moving soon from a house I have lived for 23 years and one NINA lived in most all her live..just too big for us to keep up any more......older I get..the harder changes seem to get..[&o] JAMIE

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Jamie. We're all still with you in spirit (even if the pages are white). Focus on that move, and getting settled in. Hang in there buddy.

peejrey

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know the changes have been big, but I can assure you 100% it's going to get better! and maybe better than it was. Yes..we will never forget the blue pages, and yes, the entire setup was changed, but I can assure you things will get better as time progresses.
Have a good evening folks!
_Preston

chimi2003

Reaction score
It has been awhile since I checked in here, what a difference. Certainly not the blue pages I was expecting. Nice modern look.John

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well Jamie, we had to short sell our big home in FL, because the taxes. flood insurance, huricaine insurance, maintenance, etc put us in a deep hole. Now we are in a modular home rental in a retirement park and there are about 300 places, but it has good security and we are enjoying the fellowship with all the people - in our age group, and with many of the same health of aging problems. I lucked out though by having an next door neighbor that is also a bottle collector - so we visit a lot. RED Matthews

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skippy4747