I Made the Top 10 List

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digdug

Reaction score
Sorry for the self promotion, but wanted to let you know what is new in my small world.
Last year I did an interview on Coca-Cola Bottles with Collectors Weekly. I received an email that my interview made the Top 10 Best Interviews on the website for 2010. (Number 3) In fact, I even beat out Mike Wolfe from the show American Pickers!
Check out the Top 10 List:

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/articles/top-10-collectors-weekly-interviews-and-blog-posts-of-2010/

epackage

Reaction score
I have a few old bottle magazines whose main theme is Coca Cola which may be coming your way very soon, 1960's and early 70's mag's I think....Jim....Congrat's on the interview

ktbi

Reaction score
That is a very interesting read Doug. Thank you for posting it. Do you collect bottles with California Cities stamped on the bottom? Thnks again...Ron

Poison_Us

Reaction score
It's always nice to be published. It means you have become one of the major collectors and knowledge resources all of the other collectors look up to. Congratz!

digdug

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! My few minutes of fame. I felt like I needed to add the disclaimer on self promotion. When I posted about my book on Coca-Cola bottles some people here at the forum did not appreciate it.

epackage-I look forward to the magazines

Brains- My wife and I both don't care for Mike much either. She was excited to see I beat him out.

ktbi- I don't have any bottles in my collection from California, don't see too many over here on the East Coast, but would like to add some to the collection.

Thanks again!
Doug

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter