Ideas Wanted!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Roger

Reaction score
I think it might be time we had a Members T-shirt! Please post here any ideas you have on:

1. Logo design - what it might look like.

2. Production - where to get them made.

3. Distribution - how do we get them to Members all over the world.

If there is enough interest I will draw up a short list so we can all vote for our favorite.

IRISH

Reaction score
Not a bad idea at all Roger, maybe a light colour so people don't go digging in no-go places in them [:D] (not that anyone here would do that [8D] ).

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Hi Roger -

Definitely a great idea! How about somehow incorporating a graphic of a globe to represent the fact that we are a world-wide group? As far as production and distribution, perhaps a member has a connection to a screen printing operation and would be willing to take on that aspect of the project.

- Sam

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi roger, great ideal. it would be nice to wear when you go to some ones door to get permission to look for bottles on there property. rhona

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Great idea Roger! I think all the 'regulars' here would leap at the chance to purchase a item with an 'Official' ABF logo.[:)] Why don't we have an 'election' open to all forum members to establish the logo design? A preliminary (election primary?) round could be used to produce 3 finalists, with a final vote to determine the 'winner'. Once the logo is determined, it could be offered for sale to members in a variety of ways. Actual garments, t-shirt, 'football' jersey, golf shirt, wind breaker etc. or a silk-screen iron-on transfer, embroidered patch, baseball cap, bush hat, the possibilities are endless! If profits are realized, perhaps we could settle upon some worthy charities to benefit. Finally, I think members with over 50 posts should get a logo patch free[;)]

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
Awesome idea! I'm game and will happily anty up for one! Lets keep this thread running with Ideas!

bearswede

Reaction score
Some great ideas, Norm... Considering the old adage: "charity begins at home", I was thinking that perhaps any profits should be plowed back into maintaining the forum website, no?

Ron

glopf43

Reaction score
Really great ideas! I like the cap, patch, hats, etc. How about a stylized 'glass' globe (earth) with ABF embossed in fancy script on it...Just brainstorming here...Profits (if any) to charity, I love it!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson