Ideas Wanted!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
These all sound like great ideas. My only suggestion is to have realy big sizes for us FAT GUYS [8D]

preditor

Reaction score
I never thought about that Jules, but i guess treasure does come in all shapes and sizes(44DD) For example "LOL" [;)].

Preditor
i'll probabley see someone a month from now with a "TREASURE" chest and start laughing and no one will know why but me.

diginit

Reaction score
I'm partial to the earth embossed as a slug plate with a crossed pick and shovel below it. kind of a skull and crossbones design. For a slogan-How's

Unearthing History-With A Passion or

Save Our History-Dig A Dump or

Saving History-With A Shovel or

Shall I go on?
I think you should make different shirts.
Maybe we should make a deal. I'll write 'em-you print 'em.[:)]

Maine Digger

Reaction score
How about:
I dig Dirty History
Don't bust my Glass...
Looking Through Glass to the Past
Their Dumps....Our Treasures
Seeking/Discovering/Uncovering.... the Past through Glass.
Jugs ... not Drugs[8D]
Looking for Mr/Mrs. Goodjar....for us 'older folks' who know the movie.[;)]
Dirty fingernails are a sign of Class.

I think I'll stop now.......

flasherr

Reaction score
I made a brochure to give to potential land owners explaining why I want to dig up their yard. It hasn't done me any good but thought might make a neat shirt here is the front of my brochure. I don't want much if it is used lol only 10% of profits and a free shirt lol

THINK real hard and you will find the Pun [:D]

Rp44948.jpg

Attachments

• Rp44948.jpg
    Rp44948.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 81

lacolobiger

Reaction score
Count me in !! I like the glass globe with A.B.F. embossed on it. Also the red cross chairity. A big round of applause for the guys that keep this forum up and running. I'd buy several logo embossed items. Ya'll derserve it!! Thanks a bunch!!!

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey All. Speaking of funny slogans; try on this PUN. The logo would consist of a classic outhouse and underneath the words, "FINDING BOTTLES INTERRED". This one is just for laughs (it was thought up by my 'better half').

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
I definatley like the sound of some official style logo (to hopefully sway some landowners). Maybe we could even refer to our "organization" and act as representatives, and be like "Hello Maa'm Im here on behalf of the International Bottle Liberation Union, and I'm gonna have to dig up about 3/4's of your property and your just gonna have to deal with it..."[:D] Just kidding, you guys don't want to be associated with a guy like me, but it would be cool to look kind of professional while asking permission to go look for some petrified poop[:)]

kendolbottles1black

Reaction score
hey roger, what ever design you end up with i am sure that most people on the forum would be proud to wear one i know i would. cheers ken ps its been a while since i was on have had some nasty pc problems .[:mad:] back on now though[:D]

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everone, i like norm's ideal of "seeking/discovery/uncovering the past from glass". it's a little more dignified when you are looking to dig someone property. and i like the rde cross ideal for surplus. maybe we could have 2 designs, 1 serious and one for fun. rhona

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson