i'm new to this...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tamsin

Reaction score
ok, i have no idea about bottles, and, to be honest have never been bothered about them. about 4 years ago i found somebottles in a hillside, and judging by some of these others i've seen they're pretty old. ther's about 20 of them, and theyre all different shapes, sizes, colours etc. some of them amused me a little (one says 'lung tonic' on it) and i would really like to find out a bit more about them. anyone can e-mail me at tamsintailby@hotmail.co.uk (this is strange for me, bottles, of all things!) and the other forum just tol me 'access denied' or aong those lines (any spelling mistakes are made on purpose) ha ha [:D] so can anyone help? i just want to know what they are

bubbas dad

Reaction score
tamsin
try and post a picture of each bottle along with a discribtion of any writting of embossing. there are some very knowledgable people here. all they need is something to work with.

welddigger

Reaction score
YES! INDENTIFYNG OR TELLING YOU WHAT YOU GOT IS HARD TO DO WITH OUT SEEING THE BOTTLES. SOMETIMES IT IS IMPOSSIBLE[:)] SO IF YOU POST SOME PICS IT WOULD BE ALOT EASIER FOR EVERONE.

Tamsin

Reaction score
right..i have some pictures of them now.... but i says...file too large... so what can i do?

greenpoison

Reaction score
Tamsin,

you've got to play around with the pic's to reduce their size - often cropping works.

when you get around to posting pics, im sure you'll get a lot more feedback. I'd like to see the lung tonic bottle - might even be interested in buying it - though Im an ink collector, for some reason I have a few of thoes...
(uh-oh - the bottle bug might be spreading [X(])

-GP

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem