It's not a bottle book, but ....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: SAbottles

Hey Cows & Rick; thanks & you're quite right, Rick; the bottles with my mug peering over them all came from the Lane ! I'll find out what it would cost to send a copy over, but for Rick, it might be easier just to send a slightly enlarged copy of the photos via e-mail ?

That would be better,email vs snail boat mail
[8D] it would probably cost a pretty penny anyway.

Yeah Dale just scan the story save. It as a jpg and I can enlarge it on photo shop.. Looking forward to reading it. Rick

glass man

Reaction score
COOL DALE!

I would love to live in the country instead of "THE HOOD"...but this is home and has been for most all of my wife's life and the last 22 of mine...JAMIE

SAbottles

Reaction score
I've done a quick check and it would really be rather expensive to post copies of the magazine; but for anyone who would like to read the article - which is fairly short - I will put it on in consecutive photos :
CLart1.jpg

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Very cool dale! The one pot you mentioned is similar to "Holloway's ointment" with the sore heads,sore breasts,bad legs etc [:D]

One question, how much is R2 & R700 ?

SAbottles

Reaction score
Rick on a straight conversion R2 = about 30c and R700 is about $90. I think she actually meant R7000 as I once made that staggering amount on a blue lipped hybrid codd ; about $1000.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles