Ive been a sleep for 4 years.....Cyberdigger? you still alive?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

doorsmaniac

Reaction score
Wow that was a looooooooong nap (i think i have a Krink in my neck). Cyberdigger? How did that Red Bank "Project" turn out? is it time to dig yet?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, gooood morning! I'm not sure if I'm alive but I'm definitely still here.. can't rightly recall which project you're referring to, so it was either a rousing success or a miserable flop.. [;)]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Are you sure you have the right cyberdigger[8|] the one I know was last seen counting and cataloging all of the dandelions in Jackson Twp New Jersey he is the Township weed inspector...but he hit a snafu when people started using weed and feed on their lawns cutting down on the number he had already counted and cataloged............ so he had to go back and start over....he is a very busy guy[8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I WAS doing that Steve, but the sequester put an end to it.. now I'm just another out-of-work weed inspector.. [&o]

Doors, check out http://njbottles.com ..that will answer your question.. [8D]

doorsmaniac

Reaction score
Also I see on your Site you finally found some Degenring With the embossed logos, as of this post you hadnt. Man i miss this hobby, cant wait to get back into it :)

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Wow, ancient history!! [:-] Yeah shoot me an email and I'll register you over there..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc