Keeping it civilized......

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woody

Reaction score
You people need to start getting along with each other.
It's OK to disagree as long as it doesn't resort to name calling, threatening, etc.....
Next time it might result in people being banned from the forum.
If the shoe fits..........

epackage

Reaction score
That's a post that makes sense, being someone who likes to disagree at times without name calling I completely agree Woody....

woody

Reaction score
Right.
When a post deteriorates to the point that people are at each others throat, I have no choice but to delete it.
If it continues I'll have no choice but to permanantly ban individuals from being on here, which is not something I like to do.
If you can't say something nice or constructive to someone then don't say anything at all.[8|]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
What happened in that thread about the editing feature? I saw no inflammatory comments, and then suddenly people seemed to be on the verge of tears. Something must've happened behind the scenes...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Just old rivalries finding a new venue.. same old crapola.. [&o]

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
The Original Poster, OP, Stardust, asked me to delete the thread.
Hey Woody,
I'm not sure that the OP should have the execution rights to a thread? Sure, they wrote the first comments of the thread. But then the thread can take on a life of its own. Shutting down everyone's contribution because one person didn't like where a thread went is a bit too extreme (in my humble opinion). If the thread really and truly is offensive - then kill it. But if someone just doesn't like it - it seems odd to nuke it.

As to the thread in question- sure, a few people got goofy but I don't think that the thread was all bad (or all good for that matter). I did not see anything worth losing sleep over (or quitting the forum over). It should not have been what it has now become - cyber-junk.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Bob, the thread took a turn for the worse this afternoon.. the original point was lost, it became a cyber fisticuffs.. if Woody hadn't gone right to the police, I would have.. [;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler