Keeping it civilized......

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

I agree with the 1st amendment rights as well.
This is somewhat different though. This is supposed to be a family friendly forum and all should be able to participate without feeling put off. Putting %#*& in place of spelling the word isn't enough. What it really comes down to is respect and courtesy toward everyone.
That's not really asking anything more than the way anyone of us would like to be treated as well, is it?
A little kindness instead of animosity would make this place and the world a much better

SO MY CAPS WILL BE TREATED WITH KINDNESS CAUSE I HAVE A HARD TIME SEEING? NO JOKE? JAMIE

farmgal

Reaction score
Just a few general thoughts. I only read a bit of what went on and then went on to other posts. Being bullied all thur school I have a strong dislike for ppl not getting along. And moving from the state I grew up in to come to ND and being harrassed to the point my husband and I moved from town to the country only adds to that dislike. Honestly I came back here because one poerson reached out to me on my Birthday after yrs on not being here. I've had more fun reading posts, replying and just having so many laughs. cowseatmaize had a great quote. I will remember that. And I've toured one of Old Sam's houses back in CT! It was awesome. farmgal

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
SO MY CAPS WILL BE TREATED WITH KINDNESS CAUSE I HAVE A HARD TIME SEEING? NO JOKE? JAMIE
You know it will by me Jamie. How someone types has nothing to do with the content of what they type. Your one of the coolest cats here. IMHO

glass man

Reaction score
GOD BLESS YOU SIR...YALL ARE VERY NICE TO NINA AND ME AS ALL ON HERE ARE...EVEN CHARLIE...[:D][:D][:D][HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN!] JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[sm=kiss.gif] Go ahead and "cap us up' Jamie!
You and 3 other members I can think of use all caps.. but like Eric said.. it's WHAT you say that counts..[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75