Last Friday dump dig. Owls galore!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
I once got into a dump along a river bank that yielded lots of T.O.D.Co. bottles and dug some rare ones for the time (late 1960s). No ambers, no milk glass but several clears / colorless that hadn't been seen. This was Orange County. Since then I have started to acquire a collection / accumulation for my Granddaughter and have picked up what I can reasonably. If you have any hand finished / tooled top T.O.D.Co. bottles you are willing to part with at a reasonable price please let me know. I would be happy to take one of those TEAL citrates off your hands. [:D] Thanks again for sharing.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hello Steve. Looks like you have dug some great bottles, especially the Owls. I have one like yours without the owl, aqua in color, mine is 11 inches tall, how tall is yours, and if less than 11 inches would you consider parting with it??.....Andy

caldigs

Reaction score
Fantastic dig ! What led you to this dump, do you feel it is commercial or residential refuse ? Is there any chance this dump could go as old as 1880, or is the history associated with the source of the refuse post 1900 ? Keep working it !

kleinkaliber

Reaction score
Nice stuff! Owls and a Lake County (Witter Springs) bottle.

madman

Reaction score
wtf killer finds! man very nice!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks