Looks like a ticked off seller lol

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlekid76

Reaction score
I was flipping thru the bay and seen this bottle. Looks like the seller is getting a bit disgruntled!

I actually do have a ten sided soda. lol

~Tim

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Price-Thats-Not-Going-Any-Lower-/110779268181?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19caf57c55

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I thought it was funny.. but ebay isn't the best place for sardonicism ! [;)]

epackage

Reaction score
I originally wrote him on his rediculous idea that this was freeblown and the sides paddled flat by an apprentice practicing his trade. Now I see this and it's really funny that he is so upset it didn't bring the nearly $2,000 he had it selling for at first he didn't even mention the town or the bottler in his ad. Here is what I just wrote him.....

I have 3 ten sided bottles in my Paterson NJ Collection and the reason collectors contacted you about the price is because we know bottles, their history and we are the ones who buy them thus setting the prices for them. This bottle will never sell at this price and I'm really wondering what makes you, a novice at best, think it's worth this much. Good job at alienating those people who would be most interested in your bottle, it's becoming a fun topic in online forums and at bottle shows and meetings.
Good Luck,
Jim

ps
You might want to put the name or town in the listing for the bottle you're trying to sell....LOL​

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I've noticed this one keeps being relisted... But wow! I love the description now. Very cool. Too bad a nice bottle like that is never going to sell! [:-]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
We still have to ask in a private setting if that's a crack in the neck... did anyone ask and get an answer? I didn't..

Topusmc

Reaction score
Must think he hit the Irish lottery or something.
Won't be bidding on nay of his stuff, can you imagine the hassle if you had to return something because he failed to mention it in his listing? Like damage or maybe even the what the color is....

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

We still have to ask in a private setting if that's a crack in the neck... did anyone ask and get an answer? I didn't..
it is and it was listed in the original sales ad...

epackage

Reaction score
The internet tough guy had a response, here it is....There were no asterisks.....Jim

go fuck yourself with your bottles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc