Looks like a ticked off seller lol

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

The internet tough guy had a response, here it is....There were no asterisks.....Jim

go fuck yourself with your bottles

Well, tough talk indeed... I can't help but chuckle at how much of an idiot this guy is! [:D][:D][:D]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Success-kid2.jpg

peejrey

Reaction score
The price of the Bottle is Set and and Will Not Change I Dont Care if it Takes Ten Years to Sell. DO NOT SEND ME ANY EMAILS TELLING ME YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE ! ALL you so called Bottle collectors do nothing but Moan yet do YOU have a ten sided bottle? HELL NO YOU DON'T ! Dont like it dont bid and stop watching. and dont send me any nonsense emails
This guy is funny[sm=lol.gif]
Not much to be said for him..

Bixel

Reaction score
I laughed at this listing. Sounds like a typical antique dealer to me who thinks they know everything.

Wheelah, I like the addition of the success kid, made me laugh, and then cringe at the amount of time I spend on Reddit.

Jim

Reaction score
Let's see... Who would fork out $500 for a bottle? A bottle collector! I wanna sell this bottle, so... I think I'll go out of my way to insult, annoy and p*ss off my only potential buyers with my juvenile ranting. Brilliant sales strategy [:D] There is a guy around here who did the same thing. People (myself included) refused to hand him a bunch of free money by paying his outlandish asking prices, so he resorted to throwing tantrums and badmouthing collectors. It came back to bite him, and he now routinely sells decent bottles dirt cheap because his buyer base is so limited. He knows not to even call me.

I hope this eBay dude doesn't work anywhere in marketing or advertising [&:] ~Jim

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday