Looks like a ticked off seller lol

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ace10Tex

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

The internet tough guy had a response, here it is....There were no asterisks.....Jim

go **** yourself with your bottles
I believe he may be doing this with that bottle before its all over with!!! What a flippin moron!!

Gromit0299

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Oldihtractor

here's the rest of the story .. it was listed as pontiled.. blah blah blah.. it took off to like 1800.00 the very first time.. starting bid 99.00 with some story of call me and buy it now for 99.00 then it rips to 1800.00in like 10 hrs

The fool pulls it down and starts on its a family fued blah blah.. the relists it for 2 K plus and gets no bids.. lists at again at 1799 what ever.. now is wicked pissed he screwed up ..

I emailed him today and said buddy you screwed the pooch yourself bet I get a nice reply.. plus i turned him into ebay for vulgar langauge for his listing bt that makes him happy..

Al is good in bottle land!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if he had his croonies bidding to get the price raised, and when no one else took the bite, he took it down. Either way, he torched his own bridge. People are dumb.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
...at least 2 bad months Rick, that bottle has been listed and relisted at least that long...
Sounds like dealer remorse then. Maybe they paid 1.5K and wanted the money back, plus some of coarse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday