Looks like a ticked off seller lol

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mx961

Reaction score
i collect hackettstown nj bottles and the harvey bros is rare but what there asking for a cracked one is crazy they must have seen what a few panther ledge farms milk bottles from hackettstown went for not too long ago on ebay one was around 700 and another around 500 so im sure they think that it being older is worth the high amount

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
here's the rest of the story .. it was listed as pontiled.. blah blah blah.. it took off to like 1800.00 the very first time.. starting bid 99.00 with some story of call me and buy it now for 99.00 then it rips to 1800.00in like 10 hrs

The fool pulls it down and starts on its a family fued blah blah.. the relists it for 2 K plus and gets no bids.. lists at again at 1799 what ever.. now is wicked pissed he screwed up ..

I emailed him today and said buddy you screwed the pooch yourself bet I get a nice reply.. plus i turned him into ebay for vulgar langauge for his listing bt that makes him happy..

Al is good in bottle land!!!!!!!!!!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
The guy could have had a bad week,month or day. I know I have for sure. He just happen to list a bottle at one of those off times.
Then again he could have been born an azzhole.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
he was obviously in full rectal craniosis and had no idea what the heck he was selling. Ten sided sodas are VERY common, so he was just fishing for a sucker. Typical eBay moron.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

The guy could have had a bad week,month or day. I know I have for sure. He just happen to list a bottle at one of those off times.
Then again he could have been born an azzhole.
...at least 2 bad months Rick, that bottle has been listed and relisted at least that long...[;)]

saratogadriver

Reaction score
That thing has a star crack that you could hang on top of a Christmas tree. I wish every turd I ever produced was gold too...

Ebay is high entertainment some days...

Jim G

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn