Masonic Lafayette Flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kungfufighter

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: saratogadriver

It's a huge book, but McKearin and Wilson's American Bottles and Flasks and their ancestry has what was at the time a comprehensive listing of both the real ones and the fakes.   That's a good starting place.

Jim G

Truer words never spoken. If you're interested in flasks, having and studying this text is not an option, it is absolutely necessary. And Eric, it's an 89.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Yeh, see? I would have guessed pint, no point of reference.
I'm not as in-tune to the fine details you probably saw though, for those I would need the book and the bottle at the same time. That or a general idea of size.[:D]
How ya doing Jeff, seen Mike lately? I haven't seen him here in months. I know you and Holly were up at Somersworth but I don't remember if I saw him. No big surprise really, yesterday is a challenge.[:mad:] Last I remember was the Lowell show I think.

earlyglass

Reaction score
Hey Eric, I saw you at the Dover show. I haven't been posting here lately, but check in quite a bit! Take care, and thanks for asking about me. Mike

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I figured I must have, that's like the/your show to go to. Not being a seller I just pop in at one or two NE area shows a year but don't really keep track of who was where.[:)] I'll probably never call it Dover either.[:D][:D]
Good to here from you.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine123