Matt's Book!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I was close to getting to work on a new cure book with one of the top cure collectors but I couldn't make it happen.
I half regret it and am half relieved as it would take a huge amount of my time :)
Maybe someone else can pull it off. Agee's cure books are getting quite dated at this point.

madpaddla

Reaction score
The perfect gift for any bottle collector. Just a wealth of knowledge. Fantastic stuff Matt.

If you dont have one......get this one. Way under priced for the time / money you can save by having this book.

botlguy

Reaction score
As already stated, I have a very large bottle reference library which took a large number of bills out of my wallet but hasn't COST me a dime but MADE me money. I once paid $25 for a Square Bitters I wouldn't have bought otherwise that sold for $2,400 when I sold that collection, all because I looked it up in a reference book. I'm money ahead, way ahead.

bostaurus

Reaction score
First thing I did was go through the book and highlight all the vet meds...I know that i have missed a few but it sure has been useful.
The book I bought, "Compendium of Veterinary Antiques Prices Realized" has not been of much use for a bottle collector as the descriptions are very limited. A bottle may be listed several times with a spread of $100 or more in the price but without a description of the bottle itself you don't know why the price difference.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1