mineral water bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Ron ,
I like em all ! The whole grouping ..... I've always liked Mineral Waters.... but have never ever dug , bought , or traded for one. There are many many different molds and colors. They are just great looking bottles in my opinion.
Brian

pupman

Reaction score
We get alot of saratoga's out of cisterns up here,unfortunatly we had about twenty from the last one and two were intact.Thay did a swell job of breakin' em,Kev

mudmonkey

Reaction score
gimme gimme gimme...any of them will do fine or all of them let me know drool drool drool wipe.............

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Mike...

I actually emailed you about this bottle awile ago... It had a flat flake off the base which I repaired with casting resin... I remember when I asked you if you were interested, you felt damaged or repaired bottles, even if a bit rare, were difficult to turn over...

Anyway, if you're going to the Little Rhody Bottle Show next month, I'll have a table set up; look me up!

Ron

earlyglass

Reaction score
Ron, I had no idea that this was you, but I haven't been on these forums too long. It is good to hear from you and I will definately catch up with you at Little Rhody. Nice minerals!! Take care, Mike

crystal200020

Reaction score
Hi bearswede, Is the second bottle on the left from Amesbury Mass? Hard to tell from the pic... If so are you looking to sell? Thanks, Crystal....

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Crystal...

It's "Haskin's Spring Co. Shutesbury, Mass."...

It is a repaired bottle. Had a flat flake off the base... I used casting resin to repair it...

If you're still interested, I can send you some photos and an asking price...

Ron

crystal200020

Reaction score
Hi Ron, i'm still interested....My email is ctsnorthernpeppers@netscape.com....Do you have any bottles from the following in Mass,,,Gloucester, Amesbury, Merrimac, Salem, Marblehead, Peabody and Beverly......Any type of bottle pre 1930's.........Thanks, Crystal....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday