$money$

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head Gunther! I better not even get on the subject of (what its worth), people may start back with the BRAGGING chit and the being HUMBLE crap,and we cant forget Mr lurker,But wait!! I didn't start this thread! Hahaha! so its ok.8 to 12 thousand G11-38 puce eagle flask.I am proud of that bottle and will never sell it, one day at a time. The people who say (priceless) are just afraid to put up a number, even though that's what Anna ask for in this thread.You didn't dig the hope diamonds twin did you? Now that would be priceless!!! Rick[/align]
[/align]

appliedlips

Reaction score
I am afraid to put up a number.It might give people the wrong impression.Rick knows why he digs,I know what I dig but a new member or nondigger will automatically think we are getting rich on this crap.I have homeowners do a search on privydigging before I make it to their house.They find this site and others I do not want them thinking I am going to make them rich digging up their yard.So to each his own,right Rick?I know I don't want to make it harder on anyone else,either.I know some privydiggers that hate the stuff I post they call me Mr.Picture on the Internet at the bottle shows.They are not the only ones to feel this way,maybe in there 30 yrs. of digging privies they have learned something,just a thought.Doug

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Yea I know its only a number, and that was the topic, I can pretty much bet I will never top that bottle, I am not even going to try. for me its just dig and have fun, and get what I get be it a good bottle or a slick.Rick

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
hey Mr. Picture...they are just mad because they dont know how to upload photos into the post. [sm=lol.gif]

I had a site owner tell me what bottles were worth. Some of the prices he came up with for the ketchups and crap bottles were funny. I turned around and told him that i wouldnt be driving what im driving if the bottles were worth that much. Then i told him i use all the bottle money for additions to my mansion and the surrounding 700,000 acres.

carobran

Reaction score
interesting thread....i guess ill take it back to the top...................anybody wanna bet on how long itll take RICKJJ to post his puce eagle??[8D][;)][;)]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Surprise surprise! Another dead thread brought back from the grave by none other than our own car-no-brain... [>:]

Numerically, I haven't dug any very valuable bottles. But I have dug my "holy grail" local blob, which is absolutely priceless. It probably wouldn't fetch more than $100, because nobody really collects bottles from the towns I do, but how often do you get to dig a bottle you've been dreaming about for months? That alone is worth more than anyone can buy. I guess the most valuable one I've dug is that Hahne & Co. Mason jar from Newark, worth $75-100. I've dug plenty of "medium" range bottles, worth about $20-50, but no big-ticket items yet... You can be sure if I do, they'll finance my purchase of the Ransley jug... [&:]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

Surprise surprise! Another dead thread brought back from the grave by none other than our own car-no-brain... [>:]
^^^^[:-][:-][:-][:-]...........sticks and stones may break my bones but words from a NJ bottle collector wil never hurt me[8|][8|]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

^^^^[:-][:-][:-][:-]...........sticks and stones may break my bones but words from a NJ bottle collector wil never hurt me[8|][8|]

I'm sure us Joisey guys ain't the only ones that feel this way... We're just the only ones loud mouthed enough to say it! [:-]

carobran

Reaction score
i happen to like the old posts.........and nobody forces you to read or reply to these "dead" posts if you dont want to.............now,i think ill go back to diggin' in the A-BN graveyard[8|][8|][:-]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

i happen to like the old posts.........and nobody forces you to read or reply to these "dead" posts if you dont want to.............now,i think ill go back to diggin' in the A-BN graveyard[8|][8|][:-]

I think such a profession suits you quite well!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers