monterey milk

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diginit

Reaction score
Gotta be worth more than 5 cents.Made yesterday? Looks like it.Found on the other side of the mountain.(always wondered what was really there.)Anyone interested in milk bottles from Monterey California?

Db84058.jpg

maineahh62

Reaction score
hello diginit, i found this description of a bottle that sounds like yours, i will send you the link.

Round Quart (embossed front) 5c/Monterey Bay/Milk Distributors/Inc./Reg Cal. 4 rows of dots around neck of bottle. Vertical lines along base. Mint condition. A very nice bottle. $25.00

leebran20

Reaction score
Beautiful bottle. To me there's nothing as good as a beautifully preserved mountain bottle -- except perhaps those that are preserved by even more clean moisture in rivers. Come out like new all the time.

Brandon

diginit

Reaction score
Thank ya much for the info! [:)]Right on the money,so to speak.I was thinking maybe $10.00. So this is a pleasant surprize.I catches the light so well that I think I'll hang on to this one.

sparky

Reaction score
I live in Monterey and a good friend of mine collects milk bottles . His email is dshirk5639@aol.com Let him know how you got his email

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen