More diving finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Aussie...

Just how many bottles have come out ofyour location now, John? How long have you been searching this area? Can you get a group photo of all the stuff you've found there? Can you get a photo of the location? What's the visibility?

Can I come visit ya?[&:] Only kidding... I'd love to travel to the land down under, but I have to visit Capsoda Warren first, and then Stormysouth Lisa, MrBottles Steven, Dirtflinger Matt, Bearswede Ron, TazmainienDigger Jim... I'm putting together a list and I hope to visit y'all... that's if I ever make it back alive from Warren's place!![:-]

Wayne

aussiebottlo

Reaction score
Wayne,

I have about 60 good keepers from this location, I would say I have done about 10% of it, I will get a few pics of them on the shelves in my bottle room. The visibilty is zero below 5 feet. I will get some pics of the location next time I go up, at the moment the river is very low due to a prolonged dry spell.

I have been researching this area for over 2 years and the Darling river for over 5 years.

I have access to some fantastic old river charts from the paddle steamer days (1870 - 1900) and also found a web site with all the old property maps.

Some of the property owners are a bit wary of anyone crazy enough to want to dive in the river for "old bottles".

Anytime you want come on down you would be welcome but I would have to blind fold you before I took you out.

You can have all the beer you want just leave the scotch to me [:D]

John

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers