? ? Most Variant Bottle ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madpaddla

Reaction score
Umm Ron...

I think your opinion on the Wolf bottles having the most variants is a little Biased hahahha Would you be interested if I sent you a cd of some Howlin Wolf blues music? Take care buddy and super great to see ya back here. Have a great day.
Madpaddla

bearswede

Reaction score
Howlin Wolf blues music?

I do love the Wolfman, Young Ben...

D'dyou get much snow down there? Waddya think of the FB bottle group... Not a lot of action there, seems to me...

Ron

bearswede

Reaction score
I think your opinion on the Wolf bottles having the most variants is a little Biased

Mebbe so, Young Ben... But let me take you back down memory lane to this thread:

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-46335/mpage-1/key-wolfepack/tm.htm

Ron

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello pyshodoodle, pychodoodle - I tried to PM you but couldn't. I just wanted to thank you for the link to the Warner Safe Cure Bottle information. I always try to collect these links for future reading when I have some questions to work out. Many thanks for the information. RED Matthews

glass man

Reaction score
VIOLIN BOTTLES WOULD BE IN THE MIX. LOTTA COLORS ,SOME HAVE MUSIC NOTES ON THE BACK,SOME HAVE TUNING KEYS,DIFFERENT SIZES ETCCC SEE? THEN THERE ARE POISONS..........RIGHT MATT THIS COULD ROT THE BRAIN!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Sense poisons are our forte....I will vote for the KC-1. With 13 different sizes, 7 different bases and 7 colors, it's a very diverse set. Now, not all combinations were made, so the total number if actual different bottles is unknown.

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
You could also include the Lash's bitters as a contender, many different variants and products.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyGuy73