My 10 year old's collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Good one Meech, It is important to get young people interested in bottles or a beautiful part of history will get dumped or recycled when we're gone.[&o] Of course I personally am hanging around for at least another 100yrs to pester folks.[8D]

Hey Wayne, Little spinning Turkish dude with a funny tasseled hat and pointy shoes.[sm=lol.gif] Saw one while I was there in The Air Force.[:)]

madman

Reaction score
nice subject, nice bottles, i noticed the coffin thats worth a few bucks!! great collection mike

pupman

Reaction score
Boy,its great to see kids involved in the hobby,in the end they will be the ones to perpertuate our great hobby.I remember when my three kids were just little,I would haul them all down to the dump on Saturday morning after we had a bagel or buttered roll.And did they find some nice things in the dumps,Pharmacies,blobtops,a ginger jar,just to name a few.Many times we forget the importance of sharing our time and knowledge with young people be they our own kids or others interested in the hobby.My oldest son stands side by side with me digging in Brooklyn every week we can! And lastly I could use this as a quote I guess but its good for us all to remember- no one lasts forever,pass it down,we are all just priviledged custodians of our bottles! Merry Christmas to all,Kev(pup)

A man is never taller than when he stoops to help a child!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1