My collection Flasherr

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hey flash that mission bottle is cool, maybee oj or a fruit drink, is it the same company as mission soda??????????? happy hunting mike

bubbas dad

Reaction score
flasherr
thanks for the responce. i hunt the flea markets every weekend looking for decent soda bottles. usually have to give a little more for them here so i try to only pick out the ones in good shape. i haven't collected enough yet to start selling off any. i whole heartedly agree with you about being rich. i wouldn't be able to move for all the soda bottles i'd have.

flasherr

Reaction score
I believe the mission bottle is the same company. I saw a group of early caps sell on Ebay for a high price. There was a mission in that grouping with the same sun and way it is embossed.

I don't always get my bottles for $1. I believe the most I have in a bottle is $20 and that is for that Indian. I had sold a friend of mine some stuff and he was having problems paying me so I took bottle in trade. But I sold him $200 retail price of marbles for less than $100. I had given $1 for those marbles so I have nothing in that bottle.
Always keep an eye out you never know where you will find bottles. I have bought cases of bottles for as little as $6.00. Make connections that is what I have done over years in fleamarket business. I figure when I come home from the 127 sale I will have 500+ bottles with me it just depends what my guys have picked up or dug this year. I have found that Ohio Kentucky and Tennessee are good places to find bottles.

Right now a friend and I are working on buying 400 pop kola and delish bottles from a guy who dug them. If your ever out my way or going to the 127 sale look me up ill sell you some $1 bottles :)
Brian

flasherr

Reaction score
RE: My collection Flasherr Rare Jakes acl

Here is a neat bottle I have added to my collection and will soon be listing one on Ebay. The guy I got this from is a pretty big soda bottle dealer. This is what I was told. This bottle was a diet drink that was to be put out by Pepsi. It never went into distribution and the bottles were ordered destroyed. Well, as we all know a few things always seem to slip out and avoid being destroyed. Thank goodness or else i wouldn't have been able to add it to my collection
Brian

Db84246.jpg

Attachments

• Db84246.jpg
    Db84246.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 80

Tony14

Reaction score
Your collection is growing very fast, it seams at least once a week you post new bottles you just added. And know you got this beuty, Nice find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem