Near White Salmon, Washington?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Roger

Reaction score

I have been contacted by the brother in law of someone who wishes to dispose of 2,000 bottles all in one go. They are located in White Salmon, Washington. It is about 80 miles east of Portland on the North side of the Columbia River. Apparently they are without access to a computer but if you are able to go and take a look let me know and I will act as a messenger.

rwmarler

Reaction score
"Dispose" as in ? There is a few of us members here in Washington that should be intrested enough. Unless they all ran off to Aberdeen?
Hey, while your here, I saw where other members are maybe designing a t-shirt to sell as a fund raiser. I thought that was pretty cool. [question] Has AB net ever put any contests together? Like 'PHOTO of the WEEK' or 'BEST BOTTLE DISPLAY of the MONTH' or 'HOTTEST POST MAKER MEMBER'. Also do we have a 'photo gallery' for all the great photos that are posted every day? Just a thought....[sm=rolleyes.gif]....carry on

Roger

Reaction score
"Dispose" as in ?
I was not told but if you are interested in finding out email me.

Has AB net ever put any contests together? Like 'PHOTO of the WEEK' or 'BEST BOTTLE DISPLAY of the MONTH' or 'HOTTEST POST MAKER MEMBER'.
No but it is an idea . If anyone is interested in running such a competition email me and we can talk about how best to set it up. You had better have a suitable prize ready [:)]

Also do we have a 'photo gallery' for all the great photos that are posted every day?
No we don't, the forum is the gallery and the benefit is that it is searchable by anyone. Google currently lists 17,000+ pages of this forum and by the time I hand it on it will probably be a quarter of a million - a great resource for the next generation thanks to all the Members contributions.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS