New to Forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TommyD

Reaction score
I am just getting into this . I have found old bottles and jars in the Kalamazoo River (Michigan). I enjoy this site immensely. I was just looking at a half gallon fruit and realized it was a different name than I was familiar with. It is a Drey Perfect Mason. Is this modern or older? Thanks in advance for a reply.

Tom

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello TommyD, welcome to the forum. The redbook of fruitjars has listings for Drey Perfect Mason's from #842 to #846. It's not a brand new jar but not pre 1900. I would guess maybe 1920's or 30's?

Smooth lipped jars were made after 1900 and mouths that are ground on top are pre 1900. Your jar would be worth a few dollars? Hope this helps.

Kalamazoo River? If you live close enough, on Saturday April 12th there will be a bottle show at the 4H Fairgrounds in Kalamzoo, it's located on Lake Street.

Make it if you can and say hello. I will be setup and will be wearing a hat marked "Piso's Cure".

Take care and good luck with your collecting, digging, and finding items.

Paul [:)]

TommyD

Reaction score
Thanks Paul,

I just might go to that show. I have noticed that there are bottle shows there.No it is not far (Otsego). I thought that jar might be from the 60's to 70's but am overjoyed that it is older whether it is worth much or not.

TommyD

" To those who say hold your head high. I say look down there are treasures at your feet"

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1