new to my collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
this week has been very fruitful for my collection. about half came from the bottle show , the others came from different places. my son picked up the insulators for his collection.

Jg14253.jpg

Attachments

• Jg14253.jpg
    Jg14253.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 53

flasherr

Reaction score
The blue and white kist looks like a transition bottle. i just got one with similar design that is embossed. What is the embosed bottle on end
Brian

bubbas dad

Reaction score
hi brian
i've been looking for this bottle along time, and very excited to get it. this is only the second one i've seen, the other one was posted here on this web site. i have seen some kist signs with this type shown on them though. i don't know anything for sure but like you think it's a transitional bottle. it has "kist beverage mattoon, ill" with an I in a diamond in a circle (owens illinois glass co) symbol. it has a 9 to the left, a 9 to the right and 1 underneath. under the 1 is G1326. my guess is that this style bottle is from mid 30's to early 40's. that would make mine 1939. that's just a guess though. this and the green crush are 2 i've been stalking a long time. i believe i now have one of all the embossed kist bottles and most of the acls.

madman

Reaction score
yo bd nice!! the owens mark your refering to 1929 to 1957 so that would date your bottle 39 or 49 hey whats the green gem oh boy!! wow congrats mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28