Newbie, and luvin it!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

EndlesDreamer

Reaction score
Hello everyone! The other day, I went to look at a house for sale. It was built in 1946, with 15 acres of land. I decided to take a walk on the property, to my amazment I came across a few holes, that I assume to be where glass, cans, ect, where dumped. I found some old bottles, all intact, and an old plastic lens from a 1952 Ford! I have collected bottles over the years just from walking and keeping my head to the ground. After my find the other day, I wanted to to to research the bottles, thus finding this website. Great place to find, didnt find any that I found here...but will keep looking!
I wish I had something to dig with the other day. Whats the best way to dig, without distrupting what is there?

Thanks!

richf

Reaction score
Hi Lisa,
Welcome to the forum!
The best thing to do is just scratch around and see what turns up before doing some actual digging.
Rich

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Lisa, Welcome to the forum. If you can post some pictures of you finds you will be surprised at how much you can find out.

logueb

Reaction score
Welcome Lisa, Cap is right. Post some pics of your finds and someone will answer. You've come to the right place.

EndlesDreamer

Reaction score
Thanks Rich, Warren, and Buster for the warm welcome to this forum! Once again, "awesome" forum to come across. As soon as I can post some pictures, ( need daughters help with that, cause I'm not so computer savy) Id be happy to show what I've found. Thanks again!

Lisa

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem