No fricking way!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CazDigger

Reaction score
Its always nice to see and hear great digging stories, but this one with the in-situ photos and great finds is really one of the best ever! I have REALLY enjoyed your posts Matt, good luck, I hope you can keep them coming!

tigue710

Reaction score
thanks again everyone.

I like to document my digs extensively, even drawing maps relating to what was found where in some cases. I know someday when my memory is getting fuzzy it will be nice to go back and see these pictures and jar the old noggin again!

Rick, It would have been hard to keep the camera rolling for three hours until I found that ink, even with enough light! That moment you find something, before you know its there, thats what I would like to capture on film...

I burn through a lot of battery juice with the flash going too so I try to conserve my battery life in the camera. The last dig I went through 3 sets of batteries and finally had to rely on my phone, I missed a lot of pics I would have taken otherwise... (i had bad batteries)

Asterx

Reaction score
Beautiful stuff. Congrats Matt, keep them coming!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Awesome Matt! Please keep the pics and posts coming. Many thanks and congrats! Keep diggin.

PD

beendiggin

Reaction score
Hey Matt....when are you going to find something decent ? Seriously, incredible dig you've gotten yourself into. Got to love those crawl spaces. Good luck on finishing that site, can't wait to see what's next for you down there under that structure.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn