Nothing like the peace and quiet of a rural farm dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
If people don't start posting I'll have to bore you with a TON of pics of my past digs.......ya better get posting....You all have a good night.....and PADDLA....ANSWER YER FRIGGIN PHONE!!!![8D][;)]

Mainepontil

Reaction score
Hey Matty... the Hood milk is a fairly common Maine/Mass one, worth $15-20. Not sure about the other.

JGUIS

Reaction score
Hey all! I just came in from the dirt, with little to show for it, but hey, no cuts today.[;)] I finished up my 30s farm dump tonight, hoping I would hit a whole of the milk shards I've been finding, but no luck. I found a pocket watch, and a small jar with a keystone on the bottom.[:mad:] Oh, well. I had some chipmunks running to the top of the bank and watching me while I dug, and a couple deer passed by, and no coyotes tonight. Any dump around here is quiet, good thing about being rural.[:)] Nice digs bro, I'm guessing your usual crater size didn't apply out there. The only thing I dislike about farm dumps is moving all that heavy steel crap and boulders to get the goods underneath, other than that, I love em. Good luck out there, I gotta find one of the 1859 schools I've been scouting, I just HAVE TO![:D]

Jim

Reaction score
Nice digs as usual, bud. You have some cool-looking milk bottles up there. Our big dump here is isolated as well, just birds, squirrels, occasional deer and two dirty guys pulling out bottles [:D] I love the peace...no phones, no traffic...it's like a mini-vacation, just doing what I love to do! Way to get 'er dug again, DF! Jim

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Jim, you fellas did good tonight as well....in fact...on this night, You take the cake dude.....WAY TO GIT ER' DUG......I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT COBALT BLUE BARBER BOTTLE YOUR BUD FOUND TONIGHT!! FREEKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
action-smiley-035.gif

DIGGER DAVE

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Dirtflicker nice finds. I like you dont know much about milks but can appreciate them nun the less.Look forward to meeting you. Thanx for the invite . looks like I can make it !!

Reddielocks25

Reaction score
Thanks Julie ! Men do over look certain things ! lol but thats what makes us girls the better diggers and finders [;)] more attention to detail lol.
Just Kidding boys !

DIGGER DAVE

Reaction score
There is no doubt that every day that passes I am more in awe of the abilities of women !! But please dont take away the one place we truly excelled. The sandbox !!! ( If a man speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him, is he still wrong ? )

Reddielocks25

Reaction score
What a silly question dave !...............Of course he is ! lol ! [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=kiss.gif]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter